Sunday, March 7, 2010

Busy Busy Bee!

I have been so so busy lately! I haven't worked at the hospital at all the last week but I kept busy with my photography business! On Wednesday I had a maternity shoot and then was called out to photograph her birth the next morning at 3:30! Talk about good timing, huh?! The pictures all look great! I can't wait to show them all to her! Here is a sneak peak at the birth pictures:

I can't wait to do her newborn pictures in a few days! Such a sweet baby girl! The birth was such an awesome experience and I hope to do it again in the future! Thank you Trisha for passing my name along! I loved working with you!

So I left the hospital around 7:15 and headed home for a short nap(30 minutes) then went to do Chloe's photo shoot. She did not want to cooperate! She is just so darn cute though... we still got lots of great pictures! I hope to do some with mom and dad soon! Apparently I can only upload 3 pictures per blog so if you want to see a few head over to my facebook page.

Okay, Let's talk about Cale!!! My favorite subject! hehe! On Thursday he started being able to sit up a little longer, maybe 15 seconds at a time. Friday he could sit up for 30 seconds to a minute. Starting yesterday, he can sit up all by himself for as long as he wants! He will still fall over every once in a while but 90% of the time, he just hangs out! It is so cute! I cannot believe how big he is getting. I know he is going to be crawling before we know it. Then walking and talking... oh my! What happened to my squishy little baby?! I love you little man! We are going to try giving him solids in about 2 weeks. I wasn't really looking forward to it but now I can't wait. I am anxious to see how he will react and what foods he will like and which ones he won't. Messy food pictures are sure to follow!

Well, I better go. Cale just went down for a nap and Jonny love is waiting for me to come watch a movie. :) I am loving lazy Sunday!




No comments:

Post a Comment