Thursday, February 18, 2010

Keep telling yourself, "Happy thoughts, happy thoughts..."

I have wanted to write in here the past few days but I just don't have the words. How do you express how bad you hurt for your best friend when you know that the pain they are feeling is a gazillion times worse? Please be thinking about them and their journey to find their perfect baby through adoption. Cale needs a new friend! We have already decided that they will be bestfriends... They don't have a say!!! ;)

Okay...

Happy thoughts, happy thoughts!

Today was my last day of training at my new job. It is going great! Today I photographed a baby and sold a $100 CD all within 30 minutes on my first try! Too bad I was still in training and didn't get the commission. I also sold 2 other CD's as well. Oh, maybe I should explain more... you can buy prints or you can buy the CD and the rights to the pictures for $100. They were saying it usually takes newbies an hour to do the entire session and you work your way down to 30. If I started at 30 does that mean I can get it down to 15? Wishful thinking, huh?!



Let's talk about little man!


We had a little impromptu photo shoot the other day and this is one of the shots. He is just so darn cute. I am pretty sure I say that in every post! He is though, you know it too! He has a pediatrician appointment tomorrow and he is getting his first vaccine. (We chose to delay vaccines and even eliminate some. Feel free to ask questions!) I am so not looking forward to that! I have heard horror stories of babies just looking up at their mom and then bursting into tears. Maybe he will be good like his cousin, Eva, and just laugh when it happens! That would be awesome! So this afternoon, right as I was walking in the door he decided to show off a new trick for Daddy. He took his paci out of his mouth put it back in, then took it out again. Daddy asked if he could have it and held out his hand. Cale put it in his hand and let go! Jonny held it back out in front of him and he grabbed it and put it back in his mouth. Wow! Way to go Cale! You are almost 5 months old and you are getting way too big! I love you today, tomorrow, and always!

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment