Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Okay, so we just got back from sushi and finished packing for the most part. I am so ready to come home! I miss my puppies and being in my own home. I think Cale misses his Nana and Papa too! We are ready to get back in the swing of things at home. Cale's schedule has been kind of wacky since being here. Friday will be my last "official" day at LVI. (I will still be helping out until my replacement is trained) It is bittersweet. I don't think it has hit me yet. I really did enjoy working there, just not being away from my family so much. I am so excited about what the future holds though. I am going to be able to spend more time with my family and potentially be making more money. I have a few photography jobs of my own lined up as well. We are planning to go get my business license in the next few weeks as well. Then it will be official! I am just so excited!!!

So back to Cale. He fell asleep on our way to the sushi restaurant but woke up not long after we got there. He was pretty much cranky the entire time that we were there. I just knew he would fall asleep as soon as we got going in the car. Nope. He thought I was hilarious for some reason! I started singing him a song while everyone was loading in the cars and he was laughing at me. I thought it was cute so I told Jonny. I told Cale he better go to sleep and he starting cracking up! It was hilarious. He laughed non-stop for about 5 minutes, snorting and all. (He gets that from his Mommy) ;) I started laughing so hard that I was crying. It was the cutest thing ever!!!! Oh my gosh, I love this little guy so much! Another significant milestone that he hit while he was here was passing a toy from hand to hand. His hand-eye coordination is getting so much better!
Sorry to have another short, meaningless post but I just wanted to 'write' these things down before I forget!

Good night Florida. Texas, we can't wait to see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment