Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Getting big!

I can't believe my little man will be 9 months old tomorrow! That is just crazy! Time is flying by. We are already starting to dream up ideas for his 1st birthday party! It is going to be so much fun!!

So anyways, Cale is doing all kinds of fun new things. He can crawl really fast but prefers to walk with Mommy or Daddy's help. He gets really mad if we are walking and we try and make him sit down. You stand him back up and he is instantly happy again. Little Turkey! He'll be walking on his own soon. He can pull up on furniture and loves to cruise around holding on to things. He is starting to learn what "no no" means. He loves going for the dog's food and water bowls but if I tell him "no no" he usually sits back down and looks at me. We still haven't baby proofed the house. We probably won't do much... just the necessities. I want to try to teach him what he can and cannot get into. Maybe that is unrealistic but why not give it a shot?! Cale can now wave and say "hi". Last night we went to Target and I had him facing out in the Moby wrap. He was waving to everyone and saying "hi". It was so cute!

I love bath time too! I love splashing and making a big mess but Mommy doesn't mind!


No comments:

Post a Comment